HOW TO APPLY
Before starting your online application make sure you have the following documents:
- Resume / CV (Personal and Educational Background Information)
- Statement of Purpose
- 3 Recommendation Letters
- Official transcripts from all the universities attended
- English language proficiency test results (either TOEFL for Master’s or PhD programs or YDS/YÖKDİL for Turkish applicants)
- GRE test scores
- ALES (for Turkish applicants)
Important things to remember!
- There is no need for a separate scholarship application. You only need to apply to the program(s) of your choice.
- The application process is free. There is no application fee.
- It is important to scan your documents before starting the online application.
- You will also be able to upload any additional documents required to process your application after you have submitted it online.
- If there are any technical problems with your application you can always sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org missing documents or information.
Once you developed the required documents you are ready to submit your application online via gradapp.ku.edu.tr